- The Emotional Wellness Initiative operates under the core belief that all adults who come into contact with our students have a profound impact on their development as individuals.
- When schools effectively promote positive character development, they actually see strong academic benefits!
- We know that successes in life and personal wellness are linked to a set of relational skills that truly can be modeled, practiced, and encouraged each day.
- Developing the skills sets that build self and social awareness, self-management, relationship capacity, and responsible decision-making are a priority.
- With a true spirit of collaboration between school staff, parents, and the community, we truly can guide our students toward reaching their unique potentials.
Current members of the Sheridan EWC:
Lead Mentors: Ms. Puglisi and Mrs. Schlemm
Staff members: Mrs. Morehead, Miss Sheade, Mrs. Billock, Mrs. Flynn, Ms. Olson, Ms. Klawitter, and Mrs. Wrolstad
Parent members: Mrs. Alvarez and Ms. Jackson
District EWC Coordinator: Emilie Correa
EW Coach: Lynn Moore